Pav Bhaji is a famous street food in India. It originated in Maharashtra. It fast to cook and delicious!
- 2 large potatoes
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1/2 cup peas
- 3 small carrots
- 1 small head of cauliflower
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1/2 capsicum finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1.5 tbsp Everest pav bhaji masala
- 1/2 tsp Kashmiri mirch
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Boil potatoes, peas, carrots and cauliflower in the pressure cooker with very little water. Open the cooker and mash all the vegetables and the water should be absorbed.
- Heat oil and add chopped onions. Sauté till light brown
- Add chopped capsicum. Sauté for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook till it becomes soft
- Add all the boiled vegetables
- Let it come to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes till all the vegetables are completely mashed
- Add pav bhaji masala, Kashmiri mirch and salt. Cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves, butter and serve with hot buttered pav accompanied with chopped onion and lemon slices