Sarson Ka Saag (Mustard Greens)
- 3 bunches mustard greens, washed and finely chopped
- 1 bunch spinach, washed and finely chopped
- 3 green chillies chopped
- 1” piece ginger chopped
- 5-6 cloves of garlic minced
- 3 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp ghee
- Salt to taste
- Boil the mustard greens and spinach with salt, ginger, green chillies in the pressure cooker. Cook for about 4-5 whistles
- Open the cooker, reduce the water released from the greens
- Add the atta and with a wooden masher, mash the greens and atta on medium heat till it reaches a thick consistency
- In another pan, heat the ghee.
- Add the garlic and sauté till brown
- Now pour the mashed greens, add turmeric powder and cook on low heat till the oil separates.