Hot Milk Cake in a Blender
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Blend eggs, sugar and oil in a mixie for 1 minute.
- Transfer this mixture to a mixing bowl.
- Sieve the flour, salt and baking powder over this mixture and gently mix.
- Heat milk and butter till it is almost boiling
- Pour this mixture into the flour mixture and mix gently
- Add vanilla essence and mix
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes