Chicken Vegetable Soup
For the Stock –
- 250 gm chicken
- 1 spring onion white
- 1/4 cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp red chilli sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 chicken cube
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1/4 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 spring onion green
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- Transfer chicken to a pressure cooker.
- Add salt, carrot, cabbage, spring onions white and 1 litre water.
- Let the pressure come to a full boil and cook for 15 minutes
- Strain the stock, debone the chicken and set aside.
- Heat butter in a pan, add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds
- Add cabbage and carrot and sauté on high flame for 1-2 minutes
- Add shredded chicken and fry for 2-3 minutes on high flame.
- Add chicken stock, chicken cube, salt if required, black pepper powder, soy sauce, red chilli sauce and bring it to boil on high flame.
- Once it boils, add cornflour slurry and cook for about 3-4 minutes till raw smell goes away.
- Garnish with spring onion and chopped coriander leaves.