Creamy Pesto Pasta
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 350 gm spaghetti
- Cook the spaghetti as per package directions
- Meanwhile, make a white sauce by melting butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the flour and cook till the raw smell goes away
- Add the milk and whisk continuously so that no lumps are formed. Stir till the sauce is thickened.
- Add the pesto to the white sauce and remove from heat
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan
- Add a little pasta water if required
- Toss the sauce with the pasta and serve