- 200 gm pumpkin, cut into thin slices
- 2 green chillies
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds, roasted and ground
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 3 tsp mustard oil
- Heat a tawa.
- Add 2 tsp mustard oil and brush it evenly over the surface
- Place the pumpkin slices, green chillies and garlic on the tawa
- Flip the vegetables after 5 minutes
- Cook covered till the water evaporates and the pumpkin is cooked
- Remove onto a plate
- When it is cool, mash the vegetables
- Add salt, ground sesame seeds, lemon juice and coriander leaves
- Add 1 tsp raw mustard oil.
- Mix well and serve.