- 14-16 chicken lollipops (500 gm)
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp crushed black peppercorns
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 tbsp Schezwan sauce
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Chopped spring onion greens for garnish
- Combine chicken lollipops, ginger garlic paste, salt, 1/2 tsp crushed peppercorns and soy sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Marinate this mixture for 15-20 minutes.
- Make a thick batter by combining cornflour, all purpose flour, salt, 1/2 tsp crushed peppercorns, Schezwan sauce and a little water
- Heat oil in a kadhai
- Dip marinated lollipops in the batter and fry till golden.
- Drain on absorbent paper
- Garnish with chopped spring onion greens and serve hot.